Sunday, September 21, 2008

Anniversary #6

This weekend we celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary. Who knew right! :o)
We have a tradition to go to dinner at Olive Garden so we kept that up this year. Lucky for us they have their never-ending pasta always on our anniversary! I think it is a celebration for us don't you?
We also did something very touristy. I hate tourists but I braved them to do this. We went to Central Park and rented a row boat on the lake.


It was fun to see a different side of Manhattan. There was even a gondola boat in the lake.


Adam even found a few ducks to race. I am happy to report that Adam beat them by a mile.

I couldn't convince Adam to read me love poems or it else this would have been the best Anniversary ever! :o) It was a nice relaxing afternoon on a boat. It was also a nice relaxing afternoon for Rocky. This is what we came home to.....

Also just a side note. We walked through the Columbus Ave. Fair today and there was a march of McCain supporters that came through. Thought I would take a picture of the 10 republicans in New York....

6 comments:

Anthony and Kristie said...

That makes me laugh. I remember voting last year and I was the only Republican in the room. I also would have taken a picture. Happy Anniversary.

Allison said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you had a good one.

Kristi said...

Nice - aren't you in that picture of republicans? Ha ha. Happy Anniversary. And, if you EVER get Adam to read you love poems, let me know what you had to do to get it.

Since I will be a lame tourist when we come, though, could we go on a canoe ride, too?...PLEASE?

gayle said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. I THOUGHT WHEN YOU GET MARRIED EVERYONE STARTED A BOAT RIDE UP A CERTAIN CREEK WITHOUT A PADDLE. DON'T MAKE ME EXPLAIN IT.

Lina Buchanan said...

awesome. a mccain parade. i hope they had a huge blow up doll that captured the essence of his tiny little arms.

Kristi said...

Okay I already commented once, but I just have to say I love your background. I need to change mine - it is so boring and plain. Very cute!