Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pat McDougall

Another celebrity sighting here in NYC. We went to the movies today and Georgia Engel sat a few rows in front of us. You may not know her name but you will know her as Amy's mom 'Pat' on Everybody Loves Raymond. That is one of my all time favorite shows. I did take a picture of the back of her head...

I almost made Adam move so that I could hear her talk to see if that really was her real voice she always used on the show. I mean come on who can talk that nice and sweet all the time. I think Peggy Ham comes the closest! :o)

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love that lady...and I'm pretty sure I'm ALWAYS that sweet and nice! You need to keep your camera with you all the time with all these sightings!

Allison said...

So did you hear her talk? She was really funny in coach and she talked like that in that show also. I will have to pass the Peggy Ham comment along to my mom, she will like that.