Yep that's right people that is actual drool hanging off Rocky's mouth. That's when you know you are a good cook. When my picky eater of a dog will drool over it! haha..... :o) But really he really is very picky. He might even be worse then my brother Dusty! Rocky will thoroughly smell anything we give him to make sure we didn't sneak something in he might not like. Even his treats get the once over before they are popped into his mouth. Occasionally he will give something a good sniff and then take it but then spit it back out onto the floor so he can examine it more closely. This becomes problematic when we decided to give him something messy like meatballs from our spaghetti. :o)
Sunday, September 14, 2008
MMMM.... Roast Beef!!!
So tonight I made Roast, Mashed Potatoes, and Broccoli for dinner. I find it hard sometimes to cook for just two of us but it always seems to work out because really if I think about it there are three of us. This is Rocky's response to Roast, Mashed Potatoes, and Broccoli....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I don't think I've ever heard of a dog being such a picky eater, that may be a reflection on his parents, I'm not sure!
Post a Comment