Monday, September 8, 2008

Map of the Stars stop......LDS Church

So who knew the place I would see the most celebrities was at church?

On Sunday Mitt Romney visited my ward. His grandson Miles was blessed. My mom said I should have followed him to get a picture of him but I am pretty sure that is frowned upon at church, especially sacrament meeting. So the below picture will have to do. Adam was kicking himself that he didn't come to church with me.




I also took some pictures of the church building that I go to. I am suppose to go to the church that is in the same building as the Temple but the sacrament meeting room is under construction. We go to a brand new building on the east side of Manhattan. I don't know the history of the building but that would be interesting to find out. It is not your normal LDS church. And it is also pretty cool set against the high rises on New York.


The last update from us is that Adam got a new job last week. He is Partner/Market Research Analyst for Europe/Japan in a trading company here in New York. He is excited that he will get to learn a new field and gain more contacts before he runs in the next elections.

That's all from NYC. We hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Seriously, you should bring your autograph book to church every week. Tell Adam congrats on the new job.

Katie said...

You should have told Mitt I want my $25 donation back since he didn't win the nomination. I'm still hurting over wasting that money!

gayle said...

MITT WHO? BUT THE CHURCH WAS NICE. CONGRATS TO ADAM DOES THAT MEAN HE WILL LEARN HOW TO MAKE LOTS OF MONEY YEN LBS OH WHATEVER