Sunday, November 9, 2008

Don't Blink or you'll miss Miami!

I had a fun week last week. I went on a trip for work to Miami, FL. I left on Sunday and returned late Tuesday Night. I have never been to that part of the US and wish I could go back to see more. I was in a conference all day Monday and Tuesday so I didn't get to see much of the city. Our hotel was lovely! It was a little boutique hotel in the Coconut Grove section of Miami. The hotel had a tons of trees and water features on the inside courtyard area. It was so relaxing to sit by the fountains.


My room was fantastic. I think it is the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. It had a jacuzzi on the balcony and a TV in the bathroom. I always thought that was weird, I mean come on you can't even leave the TV to go to the bathroom. But let me tell you that is FANTASTIC!! You don't have to miss anything! :o)

We did go to dinner Monday night to a restaurant right on the water but unfortunately it was pitch black dark. It was a fun trip but much too fast for my taste. I definitely wan to go back to see more!

2 comments:

Anthony and Kristie said...

lucky

Allison said...

Watching T.V. while you take a bath is the best! I'm jealous, that hotel looks so nice.