Saturday, November 22, 2008
Twilight Review
So it's finally here! The book that I fell in love with has finally come to the big screen. I had my doubts about if they could pull this off so I went to the movie last night with very low expectations. I also read a few reviews and they were not so good. Well I have to say I think they did a great job. I think if you didn't read the book and/or didn't fall in love with Edward and Bella then the movie may come off flat and slow. But for me I loved seeing the awkward moments between them. In the beginning I was not impressed with their choice for Edward. But Robert Pattinson did great. He brought out the Edward that makes Twilight loved by all. Really I think I love this story because I love Edward's character. Now don't get me wrong there were a few cheesy scenes that didn't come off so well. But the heart and gut of the story gave me the same feelings that the book did. I may just see it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You should write for the paper! I glad to hear it was good. I think I might see it next week. Thanks for talking me into reading the books!
Post a Comment