I wanted stay away from US politics since I had a huge disappointment McCain`s VP pick Palin over Mitt Romney. But since I studied Political Science and have been involved in politics for a long time I wanted say few things....
Mitt Romney is an honorable,successful, and experienced politician. Even though I was a young college student when I met his father George Romney (3 times Michigan governor and very successful businessman) in 1994 in Boston in Mitt Romney`s office he stood up for a half an hour in front of me and gave me friendly advises on what I should do in my political life in the future. I was surprised by his knowledge and his humbleness. I saw a great wise man in him, just like the old Roman Empire Philosophers described in their books. I liked the Romney family (George,Mitt and Ann) and I believe that they have great potential to lead this country. Mitt Romney has worked so hard and fund raised for Republicans but McCain made a unwise choice in an inexperienced Alaskan lady who has spent the republican money for her and her family to buy at high end stores like Nieman Marcus and Saks 5th Ave. While regular Americans shopping in walmart/kmart during this financial crisis. Mitt Romney does not need a single penny from the Republican party. He is not a taker but a giver, unlikely Sarah Palin. I have a very good friend in New york, he fund raised for democrats and raised about $400,000 . I was talking to him few months ago and he confessed to me that there is no better candidate than (between democrats and republicans) Mitt Romney in this elections for presidency. But he said the only obstacle is his Mormon religion.
Well...... I have one thing to say finally if democrats are brave enough to make an African-American person to a US president and if Republicans are too afraid to nominate a very well experienced/well mannered/well educated/successful businessman/politician because of his LDS church beliefs... then you decide who is looking for success and who is looking for a failure in this elections!




2 comments:
I AGREE MCCAIN'S DOWNFALL WAS PICKING PALLIN BECAUSE HE THOUGHT A WOMAN WOULD COUNTERACT A MINORITY FROM THE DEMOCRATS AND SHE WOULD PULL IN THE WOMAN VOTE BUT IT FAILED
Amen. This country needs Mitt Romney to fix the economy. His being mormon isn't going to hurt that.
Post a Comment