Last night we went to Radio City Music Hall to see a group called Celtic Thunder. They are a group of 5 Irish guys that sing fantastic. I think they are trying to be the male version of Celtic Woman. They are pretty good but not as good as Celtic Woman.
There is one member of their group that is so good. Mark my words this boy will be famous! His name is Damien McGinty. He is the youngest member of the group at age 14. I have never heard such a clear controlled voice before. He is so good.
If you enjoy Celtic music as much as me you will like their stuff. They do a lot of covers on American songs such as Desperado and a couple Elvis songs.




1 comment:
I love celtic music - I'll have to check them out sometime. Looks like good times. Always something going on there, isn't there? A little different from here. That kid is going to have to fight the girls off - assuming he is straight, I guess.
Post a Comment