It has been a fun couple of days for us so far. Emily has had a full week of events in her short life. We got to bring her home only after one day of light treatments. That was a very good thing or I might have had a nervous breakdown. Since she has been home our life has consisted of eating, pooping, sleeping, pooping, oh and pooping.
So I realized that some might not know why we gave her the names that we did. Emily was pretty much the only name that we didn't fight about. But we wanted to give her a middle name that she could use in Istanbul if she chooses to ever get her citizenship there. Burke is a girl name there that means 'seagull'. It is pronounced differently then my last name but has basically the same spelling. So there you go. Don't worry people I wasn't trying to hyphenate or anything like that. :O)



3 comments:
She is just so cute, I love the pictures. I wish I could come see her.
SHE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!
she's so cute. I found out tho thatt ai've been carrying two girls names around all my life.
Post a Comment