She also is a very funny sleeper. They kept telling me in the hospital that she need to be bundled up when she sleeps or she will not sleep good. But I have found that she likes to be bundled except for her arms. She likes those arms to be as free as can be while sleeping. She often sleeps with both arms stretched above her head. I think that is her favorite. Or she crosses them and folds her hand together. Or she rests her head in one hand. But the best was this yesterday...
Who knew my daughter would be a philosopher! :O)


5 comments:
What a cute little angel. Kiara never liked her arms to be wrapped either--I think it's a sign of a very active and independent child!
so adorable.
She is just so cute. I think I have a picture exactly like that of Caitlyn. I just want to hold her. When are you coming?
How are you holding up? Are you dying to get out and about? Do you find yourself just staring at her for a long time watching every little move she makes? Babies are so fun - but that pooping thing - ya, there's a lot of it.
She looks just like you! Awww.
:)
Post a Comment