Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Apartment

We have moved.... In anticipation of our new arrival in a couple of months we have moved to a bigger place. We are still on the Upper West Side, which we love. We are actually on the same street just two blocks east toward Central Park. We are literally steps from Central Park which Rocky loves. It's nice to get to see trees everyday. That's kind of a luxury in this city. Since we have moved Adam has run into Jeff Daniels. He lives right near us on the next block. Funny he has two Dalmatian dogs that Rocky likes to play with. That's funny because if you didn't know he was in the movie 101 Dalmatians.



Our new place is a one bedroom and for New York standards it's pretty large. We have a great view out our window. There is nothing but three story town houses for about 10 blocks so we get to see pretty far. Here are some photos:

Outside our building 'The Brewster'. We now live at 21 W. 86th Street #809 New York, NY 10024 (between Columbus Ave and Central Park West).


Our Living room.......


Our 'Study'.......



Our view out our windows. It's hard to get a good picture at night but it is really cool.



We now have enough room for visitors if anyone is planning a trip to New York!!

5 comments:

Allison said...

I love it, it looks so nice. I'm glad you found one so close.

Anthony and Kristie said...

Umm, can I come:)

Kristi said...

That looks so nice!!! Congrats. Can't wait to come!

gayle said...

How about if I send Grandma in June or now

Sherrie said...

I love the view; one of my favorite things to do is look at the city lights. Too bad I don't get to do any of that here. I think I just might have to stop by. We miss you.