Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another side effect...



Yet another pregnancy side effect stopped by last night.......Leg Cramps. Sheesh Laweesh are those ridiculous. I got 3 last night right in the middle of dead sleep. I did end up stepping on Rocky the first time when I jumped up out of bed with the first one. Any remedies that anyone has would be much appreciated! Just another fun reminder that it's getting closer! :o)

4 comments:

Allison said...

Oh man, those are horrible. I would jump out of bed screaming, Keith thought I was dying. I heard bananas and potatoes help (the potassium), but they never worked for me. Thats encouraging, right. The only thing that helped me was to jump up as soon as I felt it and it wouldn't be as bad. Good luck!

Anthony and Kristie said...

I take a Calcium pill a day, and the leg cramps go away. I am not entirely sure why, but it works.

gayle said...

Remember when I use to jump out of bed screaming merci merci it did't help but I knew everybody else in the house was awake. Calcium with vitamin D helps.

Kristi said...

Lots of water, too. The usual cramping for often is due to a bit of dehydration which is extemely common in pregnancy. This also caused me to think I was in labor 2-3 days before having Adam. They hooked me up to an IV for an hour pumping water into me and labor suddenly stopped. I had the best night sleep I had got in a long time! I really thought I was doing good with drinking water, but apparently not. Teach Adam when you jerk like that to sit up quick and rub your calves.