If anyone would like to drop by our apartment for a slice feel free!!!
Adam also took me to see Mama Mia! I really enjoyed it. I have heard all the bad reviews and was expecting to hate it but I liked it. Adam is the best husband to suffer through the singing and dancing for me!
Also another side note. The Costco we went to was a two story Costco. That's right people I said a two story Costco! How you ask? Well I took pictures!! On the first floor they have all the candy, personal stuff, and cleaning supplies. Then you take this escalator to the second floor to all the food. The wheels on the carts snap into the slots on the escalator so it does not move. Although they had to come up with another way on the way down because people's carts are so heavy and full of food. You still go down on the escalator but they do not let you go down with your cart. It has to go on a belt next to you. Our cart was full but not as full as others and it even started to slide. They had to run and jam it into the walls to keep it from sliding! Fun job huh!

Anyway it's been a great day. Thanks to Adam for making it special and thanks to everyone who called to wish me a happy day!

4 comments:
Okay, so I was going to call you today and I'm sure you won't believe this, but I was cooking all day! Anyway, I'm glad you had such a great day. Tell Adam good job for making it so nice. Happy Birthday.
I tried to call but you didn't answer, I was also cooking all day but I still tried to call. You owe Adam big for making him sit though that. You should take him to Hawaii for that.
OK I DID CALL YOU NOT LIKE THE OTHER TWO SLACKERS. COSTCO SOUNDS GREAT I WANT THE JOB OF SHOVING THE CART DOWN THE ESCALATOR
Happy Birthday, I am so glad that I am able to read about you guys. I can't believe that we are getting to be old!!!!
Post a Comment