
It was a nice day. No humidity and not too hot. Perfect. We strolled along the boardwalk and I kicked Adam's butt in Foosball. They have lots of booths with games to play. One game was "Shoot The Freak" now that's what I'm talking about! Who doesn't love to shoot at freaks!! But seriously it was some guy running back and forth that you shoot at. How much would someone have to pay me to do that? We also had a funny run in with some funny dressed boys and girls. They were way too cheerful and perky to be from New York and then I spotted the nametags:

We saw five sets of missionaries at the beach. Does anyone else think it's funny that they choose the beach to spend their Saturday? Funny. I guess it is the perfect place. People go to sit and not move so not a lot of chasing for them. Anyway Coney Island was fun. Probably not a place I would go all the time but a fun tourist stop. I think I will start going to the beach more though! What a nice tan I am getting...Pasty white to Ghost white... I am getting there!

3 comments:
That looks like fun. I'm jealous that you are so close to the beach.
Burke I just found your blog from Allison's. I didn't know you moved back to New York. I am going to come visit you some time in the next 3 years. Me and my family live in Buffalo New York(it is by Niagara Falls). Anthony is going to dental school and has 3 years left, we are so close we need to come see you some time.
Fun, I am glad you are getting out alot and enjoying living the NY life up!
Post a Comment