Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter

We had a great Easter weekend.  Dusty and his kids came to visit us.  Sherrie refused to come for some reason.....had to do with a fight with a chair I hear!  haha....

We went to the mall and did the tourist stuff like the monument and saw the big-ol Lincoln.  I am going to have to go back for sure because there is just too many things that we missed.  Especially Dorthy's ruby slippers at the Smithsonian.  That is a must see, but the line was way to long.  Dusty was inspired by a woman posing for photos in the tulips at the mall.  This will teach him not to forward his silly photos to me!  haha...

Emily was so cute playing with the flowers.  She thought she had just been sat in a new play area...

We had a nice barbeque at our house.  It was nice to finally have visitors to fill up the house we are staying in.  Very sad that Sherrie couldn't come but luckily the easter bunny still found the kids!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm glad you had a fun Easter. Emily looks so grown up in those pictures. I can't say it enough, she is just so cute!