Friday, March 19, 2010

Miles of Smiles....

Not much is new for us over here.  Emily and I went to North Carolina to see her cousin Jacob get baptized.  It was a fun weekend with the family.  I can't believe that Jake is eight already.   

Emma was a big helper with Emily.  We were having so much fun that I forgot to take more pictures....

Other then that we are just trying to make it day by day.  Emily has the best smile and loves to make her mommy laugh....  Here is her week in pictures:

Emily is still obsessed with her tongue.  I keep thinking we will move on from this phase but no...

The weather this week was awesome!  Emily finally got to go play outside.  Next stop... maybe a park?!?!

Ugh I am so jealous of her when I see this picture!  I wish I could just plop down and sleep during the day.   Oh to be a baby again!!

I mean come on!!  How much cuter can you get!  She has learned this week that she can clap her hands all by herself.  A few other things she is working on is waving bye bye, putting food in her mouth, pulling herself up to a stance, and she has learned to give five!!  Busy week.....

What is up for next week?  I think it is about time for those teeth to come through...  maybe not.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Wow, busy week fo Emily! And no I don't think they can get cuter than that. I just feel bad she misses me so much. You better bring her for a visit.

Kat said...

she is soooooooo cute. What a beautiful girl.

gayle said...

The tongue thing will never go away remember where she gets it from. She will be touching her nose with it in no time. She is so cute