As promised (Jeez LINA!!) here are some adorable pictures of Emily and our new house. Sorry for all you FBer's most have been posted there as well.
This is our new house...
And this is our backyard. Not so much a yard as a river. Our house is like a cabin in the middle of the city. It is great. Nice and quiet. Very different from the UWS in Manhattan!! 
Here are some of Emily. She is growing so fast. Sometimes I think it is right before my eyes.
Like her mommy she LOVES sugar... mmmm.... cake!!

She enjoys reading her books. She has her favorite's already. Her most favorite right now is The Greedy Dog. Kind of fitting since she lives with one just like in the book.

Emily is the luckiest girl in the world. She is only 8 months old and has her very own pony!! AKA Rocky the giant dog. She laughs hysterically when her daddy chases around Rocky trying to get her on his back. I think she is laughing more at her dad then Rocky.
Emily is a funny girl. She loves to make us laugh. She is starting to learn if she can make us laugh then she gets to do pretty much what ever she wants. We are suckers for her big blue eyes!!

5 comments:
She is growing up so fast. I love the pictures, she is still as cute as ever. Next I would like to see a video of Adam chasing Rocky around with Emily!
I agree with Al on the video-that would definitely be blog-worthy! What a cool house. Not what I would expect in D.C. And as always, Emily is just too cute. What a great little smile.
She is gorgeous! She has those beautiful Burke eyes. Hey - does that house have a guest room in it???
She is one of the prettiest little baby girls I've ever seen!
She has grown up since last time we saw you!!! Wow, she is the cuteist little angel. Thanks for saying hi while you were in town
Post a Comment