Hello friends and family. It has been a long time since I have updated our blog. Big changes for us since the last post. We have moved from New York City to Washington, DC. So far it is going well. I have a new job at the British Embassy that I love. We are living in a big house with lots of room. Our luck has not been so good since we have moved. Our engine went kaput in our Jeep and is still being replaced. And as I am sure you have heard we have had a couple of inches of snow here over the past week. I think at our house we have about 50 inches. On the good side I got to spend two days snowed in at home being lazy watching TV all day... Best day ever!!
Emily is getting so big. She is 8 months old now and getting cuter every day. She is very smiley and happy. It is funny to see her personality come out more and more. I am getting a little worried about the terrible two's and teenage years because I am afraid the little girl has inherited her dad's temper. Right now I think it is hilarious when she gets really mad but probably won't think so in about a year. She is sitting up on her own now but hasn't made it to the crawling stage yet. I am trying to stop her from trying because I dread the day I can't just put her in a corner and walk away... I mean WHAT?!?! I would never do that.... haha...
Hope all is well with everyone and have a Happy Valentine's Day!!
(Sorry no photos my work has blocked me from downloading them here. Will try again later at home)
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
we need to see pics of Emily, where you live and all the snow. I wouldn't worry about Emily getting Adams temper as much as the Burke temper.
I'm sorry I missed your calls the other day. Of course you call on the one day we are gone! I'm glad your job is going well. I can't wait to see pictures of Emily. Include a video of her temper, we would all love to see that!
Good to know you are still alive, and survived the move. I can't believe how much snow you are getting.
Welcome back to the blogosphere. Can't wait for pictures! You SAID you'd try and put some up when you got home.
HELLO!!!!!
Post a Comment