It was a really fun weekend. Emily had endless kids to watch run past her all day long. She enjoyed Ely's endless energy. Her favorite turned out to be Adam (nephew not daddy). Everytime he talked to her she couldn't stop laughing. Her not so favorite... Josh. Not a shocker there. Everytime he talked she cried.
Emily's cousin Emma was a great helper. She read stories to her and wanted to hold her all the time. Emily was very spoiled.
We also made a visit to our good friend Chucky Cheese. Emily slept but woke to take some adorable pictures. 
All in all it was a great Thanksgiving. Good food, good fun, and good family...well...... haha..Thanks to Kristi for letting us crash her house. And thanks to josh for providing someone to make fun of all weekend!

4 comments:
We are so glad you guys made the long drive to come!!! We LOVED having you here. Glad you made it home safe. Good luck with the move!
I know I say this everytime, but seriously I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I love the picture in the car, her smile is just too cute!
thanks for coming we had a great time with you.
What a smile! She is a charmer, and growning up so quick.
Post a Comment