It's been crazy busy for us these last few weeks. I am back at work and Emily is busy growing and growing. She has a doctor appointment coming up soon so it will be interesting to see how much bigger she has gotten in the past month. She feels about 18 lbs to me. She has adjusted well to Daddy taking care of he during the day. Daddy is doing great! They have already started their Daddy daughter club that I am not allowed to join. Emily is rolling around more now and she started doing the best thing ever!! She can now hold her own bottle! She still hasn't mastered it quite yet and refuses to do it when she feels too tired but she tries really hard to keep it in her mouth. 

We have some big changes coming up in the next month. We are moving to Washington DC. Adam has had a long standing job offer so we have been waiting for the perfect job to come up at the British Embassy down there. I received a job offer this week. I will be the Executive Assistant to the Regional Director of UK Boarder Agency. Basically the guy that is in charge of visa processing for all of the Americas (North and South). I am really excited for it. I couldn't have picked a better job to come up. So we will have busy month of finding a new place to live, moving, and starting new jobs. We are looking for wad to hopefully getting more space to live in.
Anyway that's what is going on with us! We are loving Fall and can't wait for Thanksgiving!! 


4 comments:
Angie just told me yesterday you were moving to D.C. Nice try at trying to get far away from my D.C. is driving distance and so I guess I will be visiting you again:) That would be fun to have Thanksgiving with your cute family, you know you are invited to Angie's right?
Oh my goodness, she is getting so big and still as cute as ever. I love when they can hold their own bottle!! Congrats on the job. Are flights cheaper to D.C?
That is very exciting. You'll be even closer to us now. I was telling Dusty last night that I wanted to take a trip up to D.C. Now he can't say no. Emily is getting so big.
Love ya,
Sherrie
What great pictures of Emily (and you not so much Rocky) I hope you guys can make it to Josh's for Thanksgiving I'm really excited to see all the kids because I know they really miss their grandpA. CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB ANOTHER EXCITING ADVENTURE FOR YOUR FAMILY.
Post a Comment