Thursday, September 17, 2009

Emily 3 Months old!!







Time is flying by. Emily is already 3 months old. She is getting bigger and smarter everyday. She already knows that if she cries mommy will come running! She is also very smiley but only at her choosing. I wish I could get a picture of her when she is trying really hard not to smile it is so cute. She squeezes her bottom lip trying really hard not to let it go. But it always ends up in a huge grin. She is rolling onto her side now. I really am not looking forward to when she can roll all the way over. Then I can't just leave her to play on her own on the bed... :O) She is already loving TV! I know I know that is not good but kind of nice when she is irritable and doesn't know what to do with herself. She loves The Backyardigans thanks to Caitlyn and Jonah. I think it is the bright colors and slow movements. Also of course Baby Einsteins which is my favorite as well. I just can't tear my eyes away from those toys! :O) It really is amazing how fast babies grow and how much they learn in such a short time. So far so good.... :o)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Have I said yet how stinkin' cute she is? Honestly. I can't believe how much she has changed from when we saw her. I bet her daddy is really missing her. Do you know when you are heading back yet?

Margo said...

3 Months? Rolling over? Oh my, we have to get together. I remember her as a tiny newborn! I saw your friend from 803 at the voter precinct yesterday and she wanted to know all about how you are... :)

Allison said...

She just keeps getting cuter, which seems impossible. Sorry my kids are a bad infulence :} Nothing wrong with a little t.v., right?

gayle said...

It's amazing how much moms and dads learn in 3 months