Yesterday was Adam and my seventh anniversary! Yep that's right seven. It has been an interesting and fun ride (well most of the time). Here are just a few things that we have experienced....
-6 Apartments
- 1 silly dog
- 4 road trips
- 2 trips together half way around the world
- 1 Immigration application (ugh!)
- 1 Parliament Election (Many more to come I am sure!)
- about 20 car break downs
And the best thing of all 1 beautiful daughter. I am not really a mushy kind of girl so I won't go on and on about how great Adam is. But he is the best and he has made the last seven years the most interesting of my life. I am looking forward to the next 57 because it will only get crazier as we go I am sure! I am lucky to have a husband that loves and cares about me like he does and Emily is lucky to have a daddy that will always make her laugh until she cries (literally haha...).


3 comments:
Congratulations, 7 years is a long time.
Happy Anniversary. That is a lot of stuff to cram into 7 years. You two make cute babies:}
Congrats! That sure is one cute baby you've got!
Post a Comment