Friday, May 22, 2009

Baby Update (revised)

Just another quick update. The baby has assumed delivery position (head down) and I am told will begin to slowly edge her way down into my pelvic bone. That is a lovely thought! Looks as if everything is going according to plan. Let's hope it stays that way! (has anyone else noticed how freaky the baby to the left is starting to look? :O) )

Happy Memorial Day weekend to everyone!

UPDATE: Yet another dr. appointment today (Tuesday May 26th). I am 1 cm dialated. Baby is 5.5 lbs, the doctor estimates she will be about 7 lbs when born.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, you're getting really close. I'm sure you can't wait.

Anonymous said...

wow I need to really get going on your pay it forward gift. I thought I had more time, but it is not looking like it. I am so excited for you

Allison said...

I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see what she looks like.

Ky said...

Ha ha seven pounds huh? ha ha ha