Emily, Kristin, Rocky,and Adam
Congratulations!!! A girl. How fun! I was so excited to find out that you guys are expecting. Awesome!
Congratulations. I didn't even know you were pregnant. You better get out here soon if you want to play the Wii and me to take you to Niagara Falls.
Hooray!!!! We are so excited for you!
I'm so excited for you. Think Allison Jr!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED IF YOU GET PICTURES BRING THEM WHEN YOU COME AND I'M SURE MOM WILL PUT THEM ONTHE WALL
I am so excited for you! I think Katie Sevinch has a much nicer sound to it than Allison Jr. though. Just think about it...By the way, what did you do to get a comment from Sharon Beck? I've never gotten a comment from her!
I'm so excited!I have some cool names for you...;)Also, unrelated... today must be a queen day. I listened to them all day long in my car, and here they are again on you page. So... thanks?Love you! Congratulations!!!!
Hi Kristin. This is Suzette (Christiansen) Pace. How are you? I found this link through someone who poseted on Misty Ljungberg's facebook. I hope it's a okay that I contacted you. I would love to catch up w/ you! Congrats on the little girl! =)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations!!! A girl. How fun! I was so excited to find out that you guys are expecting. Awesome!
Congratulations. I didn't even know you were pregnant. You better get out here soon if you want to play the Wii and me to take you to Niagara Falls.
Hooray!!!! We are so excited for you!
I'm so excited for you. Think Allison Jr!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED IF YOU GET PICTURES BRING THEM WHEN YOU COME AND I'M SURE MOM WILL PUT THEM ONTHE WALL
I am so excited for you! I think Katie Sevinch has a much nicer sound to it than Allison Jr. though. Just think about it...
By the way, what did you do to get a comment from Sharon Beck? I've never gotten a comment from her!
I'm so excited!
I have some cool names for you...
;)
Also, unrelated... today must be a queen day. I listened to them all day long in my car, and here they are again on you page. So... thanks?
Love you! Congratulations!!!!
Hi Kristin. This is Suzette (Christiansen) Pace. How are you? I found this link through someone who poseted on Misty Ljungberg's facebook. I hope it's a okay that I contacted you. I would love to catch up w/ you! Congrats on the little girl! =)
Post a Comment