Monday, January 26, 2009

The Year of the Ox

It's been awhile since I have posted anything. Time flies by huh! We have just been busy working and living life. It has been the coldest January I think I have ever seen. Only once has it reached a temperature above 30 degrees. New York is New York. Busy and crazy as usual. Oh and there was this plane crash not sure if anyone heard about that..... haha..


Saturday night the Stake did a celebration for Chinese New Year. We have a large Chinese branch on Canal Street. They had Chinese food and a Chinese program with the dancing lion. I am not sure if what it does is called dancing but it was interesting to see.



They also had these two little kids asking questions about The Chinese New Year. I wish I could have got a video of this little Chinese boy that should have his own game show. He would ask the question and then point at someone and yell 'COOOORRRRECT!' He had to be about five or six. Hilarious.....

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Sounds like fun! We had a great Chinese dinner tonight in celebration of the new year. It's my second chance to stick to my resolutions. Thank goodness! Hope you are doing well!!!

Allison said...

Looks like fun. I like the new blog look!

Jen said...

How fun! I seriously love reading what you are up to! Utah is so boring! ;)