This is our building. We live on the 4th floor. We live on the Upper West Side on Broadway. For those that have not been to NYC before Broadway is the major road that runs North to South. It is also the road that the Thanksgiving Day parade runs down.

This is the entrance to our building. We have nice, friendly door men that open the door for us. In the morning there is a woman that seems to dislike me but love Adam. Go figure.
This is our reception/elevators. The building is really nice. Plus they have great floors that Rocky can't scratch!That's all for our building let me move on to the neighborhood. Our neighborhood I think is one of the best in New York. We are 3 blocks from Riverside Park and about 3 blocks from Central Park. Most families live in our area so we get to see lots of kids that all want to play with Rocky.
This is our bank, newstand, and subway station. They are all located right outside our front door.
Last but not least our favorite new restaurant. This restaurant "The French Roast" is in our building on the street level. It has a great outdoor eating area. Ben and Jerry Stiller are patrons of this restaurant (Adam has seen them there!). It has great food. And Josh you can relax there are no actual French Citizens working in the restaurant that I know of.






5 comments:
That looks really nice. I'm glad you are in a neighborhood you like. One of these days I'm going to talk to you on the phone!
NICE DIGS (ENGLISH FOR HOME) IT LOOKS GREAT TAKE SOME PICS OF THE INSIDE IF IT IS CLEAN ENOUGH BYE TA DUCH
i loved seeing pictures! I am totally a visual person. Post without pics, I have a hard time reading the whole thing. I would love to see pic of your apt and stuff. It is so awesome you are living the BIG city life.
Okay- what an adventure!!! I miss going to NYC. I'd always head out for the day when I worked at Jetblue. I have to ask- do you frequent Canal Street at all?
That looks really cool. I can't believe you have a doorman-how fancy!
-Katie
Post a Comment