Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Yo Regis where's Kelly???
So I had the bright idea to go and see Regis & Kelly today. I got a job starting next week so I am going to try and do some tourist things before I start. I got to the studio around 6:45 and waited until 9:00 and did not get in. I was #28 in the standby line and they only had room for four people. I did however see Regis walking to work. He lives in the building across the street and walks to work. There were some teenage girls there waiting and they said over and over "Regis is old, did you guys know he is old?" Funny. Maybe I will try again tomorrow or later this week but that was a LONG wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for your comment a few weeks ago. I love when I get comments. Well I guess you cutting my hair is out of the question. Darn:) So NY again, what a fun adventure you guys are always having. Hope you get settled in and enjoy that new job. I will check in again to say hello.
Post a Comment