Emily, Kristin, Rocky,and Adam
We almost bought this exact dress for me on Monday - well, a little bigger, though. She is so dang cute I can hardly stand it!
They turned out so cute! I can't wait for mine.
WOW, she SUPER cute.
i love that dress. she is so cute.
Aww! Don't worry you only needed 3! She is so cute Kristin!
She is definitely a Burke! She's still pretty dang cute though! Can't wait to meet her in real life.
The dress... a perfect fit. I am glad she grew some, because that dress is too cute. And she makes it even cuter!!!! What a doll.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
We almost bought this exact dress for me on Monday - well, a little bigger, though. She is so dang cute I can hardly stand it!
They turned out so cute! I can't wait for mine.
WOW, she SUPER cute.
i love that dress. she is so cute.
Aww! Don't worry you only needed 3! She is so cute Kristin!
She is definitely a Burke! She's still pretty dang cute though! Can't wait to meet her in real life.
The dress... a perfect fit. I am glad she grew some, because that dress is too cute. And she makes it even cuter!!!! What a doll.
Post a Comment