Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Poll: Toilet Lid


So I had this discussion with Kyla last night about weather we should put the toilet lid up or down. In my family we leave it up because who wants to touch the toilet really. Kyla likes to put it down. The problem with that is when I have to get up in the middle of the night and I go to the bathroom I am not expecting the lid to be down and get a surprise when I sit down (I like to do my business at night with the lights off so I don't wake up...don't judge!). So I put a poll on the blog (on the Right side) for everyone to vote. Up or Down at your house?

2 comments:

Allison said...

Seriously, it has to be down. Up is gross!!!!

Kristin Burke Sevinc said...

5 to 3 Up has won....