Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What's Happenin' Hot Stuff?!?!?!?

Hey Hey Everyone! I don't know if any of you know this about me (Adam will confirm) but when I get hot I get Ornery!! I know shocker huh... Well right now I am a........ brat! It is so freaking hot outside here. It is about 100 degrees and 99.9999% humidity. Ok that might be an exaggeration but that is what it feels like. So I have started to try and embrace my curly hair this week. In Utah my hair has a little curl in the front but pin straight in the back. Well in this humidity my hair is curly sue! There is no point on blow drying because the second I walk outside my hair shrivels up again. Below are some pictures for you to enjoy!
Just in case you need some more convincing that it is hot here is a list of things that can confirm that it is hotter than H-E-Double Hockey Sticks here!
1. My Flip Flop (not thongs mom!) melted into the tar on the street today.
2. Rocky no longer drags me down the street. He is too hot to care.
3. I saw a mom walking down the street with her naked baby! That's right NAKED!
4. This boy's shirt on the bus read "The Sun is Out to Get Me" Amen to that!
and Finally......
5. I saw a business man (in a full on suit) taking a wiz in Central Park!
Ok #5 had nothing to do with it being hot but come on! Can't a guy hold it? He must not have had a dad that made him hold it all day on road trips! So in the spirit of fathers day: Dad, Thank you for making me into someone that can HOLD IT!!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Seriously, I guess it isn't true what they say that if you dress professional you will act professional. Your hair looks cute curly.

Kristi said...

I love your curly hair! Men have been proven to be the weaker sex and you just added another bit of proof. I mean, come on!