Sunday, October 11, 2009

Back to life



Emily and I are back in New York and back to real life. I started back to work and it feels like I never had time off. Everything at my work changed or is changing. My boss quit to go travelling and they did lay off's this week and it included my favorite friend Jenna. It is going to be hard to go to work when all my favorite people are gone.



Emily is growing way too fast. She is reaching for things and putting them in her mouth. Adam says that she rolls over but I have yet to see it so I don't believe it. We are trucking along one day at a time! :O)

2 comments:

Allison said...

I love that picture, she already looks older! I say bag this work stuff and come back to Utah!!

gayle said...

she's a real sweetie. call us or email your phone number and addrss. both home and work phone numbers.