Thursday, July 30, 2009

So Far....

So Emily and I took the big plane to Utah about two weeks ago. We have been super busy since we got here so this is my attempt on a catch up blog. Mainly for Adam who is still home and dying for some photos of little Em.

When we first got here we had Emily's blessing at church. It was so fun to have all of my family there and to see her all dressed up in her white dress.

Last week we took a quick trip to Jackson Hole, WY and to Yellowstone. I was a little worried about camping with a 5 week old but it went pretty good. The weather was great. It rained a couple of times but it was cooler then Utah so I appreciate that! My mom was nice enough to play babysitter while I did the Whitewater trip down the Snake river. It was fun. It was more fun to get to enjoy the trip down this time with out getting bruised (HAM!) or being sacrificed (DAD!!) haha... I love water and doing the rapids again makes me want to learn how to Kayak. Maybe when I get back to New York that will be my new fun adventure!



On Tuesday my family threw me a baby shower. It was really fun to get to see everyone that I miss when I am gone. It was fun to have Emily at the shower so that everyone could see how darn cute she is. Thanks to everyone who came and everyone who threw it. It was so much fun!!

Emily's party outfit!

These two were really excited to be there!

We still have one more week to go here in Utah! It is going by way too fast....

6 comments:

Allison said...

I seriously can't say this enough, she is just so cute. I think we should try white water rafting again, just to see if I can do it without bruising you this time!

Kristin Burke Sevinc said...

Oh you can keep saying it as long as you want! :O)

Anthony and Kristie said...

Emily is so adorable. Have fun in Utah.

Katie said...

Holy heck she is cute! Very well dressed too, which I really enjoy!

Kristi said...

She looks so much bigger already! What a little sweetheart!

All About Me said...

those to girls dont look ecsited to be there. emily is just so cute.